It is important to gain our information from reliable sources. Here is information we trust and are happy to share.
Please note that this is a new situation and therefore these links may be updated.
- NHS – Advice For Everyone
- NHS 111 – Symptom Checker
- Government Information
- Government Guidance on Home Care Provision
- Government Guidance on Social Distancing
- Government Guidance on Shielding for ‘Extremely Vulnerable’
- Ethical Framework for Adult Social Care
- World Health Organisation
- AGE UK -Feeling Anxious about COVID-19
Keeping Home Care Visits Going and Covid-19 safe
Home care and keeping covid-19 safe is challenging when COVID-19 has presented continuing challenges to the care industry. Health, Care and Key workers at the frontline have had to learn to swim in...Read More
Understanding the Difficult Side Effects of COVID-19
Understanding the Difficult Side Effects of COVID-19: Isolation & Loneliness in the Elderly As the world goes in and out of lockdown, restrictions ease and tighten. Sometimes, it feels safe to see ...Read More
The COVID-19 Vaccine and Other Safety Measures
Since early December 2020, when the first COVID-19 vaccine was first approved by UK regulators, vaccinations for COVID-19 have been making our world safer and healthier. Both safe and effective, th...Read More
Contact Guardian Angel Carers today.
Complete this form to get in touch with your local branch to arrange a free no obligation care assessment today.