Why Guardian Angel Carers is a smart business decision:
1. You can have confidence that the ‘know how’ you are investing in has demonstrated excellence in care with our overall outstanding rating with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) from our Head Office team
2. Our strong sense of why, our reason for being and the values that we uphold runs through all that we do to create our unique and highly successful culture; bottled up and ready for you to replicate.
3. We care compassionately for our people, as we do for our clients. The unique culture and robust processes we have developed will support your success to recruit, train, develop and retain the very best.
4. With an Olympian at the helm, you can be in no doubt that focus, drive and determination, especially in the face of adversity, is ever present in our journey to realise and achieve your goals.
5. We are committed to the future success and ongoing development of our services, as such we are leading the way with innovative use of technology to drive our business and facilitate the care we deliver.
6. We firmly believe that we have a responsibility to care for our planet, and that is why we are committed to ‘going green’. Our office is paperless. We reduce, reuse and recycle, following our green code of ethics.
The home care industry is growing, and the future only looks increasingly promising as more people wish to remain in the comfort of their own home through later life. At this moment, a few industries, like the care industry, are emerging as leaders in supporting our society.
The Home Care market is evolving.
Here in the UK, the growth of the home care industry is in response to the changing demographics of our population. Because the ageing population of the UK is increasing, the need for compassionate home care is more pronounced than ever before.
Predictions by the Office of National Statistics state that, by 2042 an estimated 24% of the British population will be 65 or older.
According to AgeUK, most people who live with poor health do so after the age of 65. Over half of these individuals live with at least one long-term health condition; one-third of this group also report feelings of loneliness and isolation.
These reports confirm that over 1.2 million older people in the UK will need care and support by 2040.
No matter the circumstances, 97% of people in need of care would choose to stay at home and receive care than enter residential care. 98% of people who receive home care agree that receiving care at home improves their quality of life.
The existence of the novel virus covid-19, the growing prevalence of conditions like dementia, and the rising numbers of cancer diagnoses in the UK are reminders that home care solutions will always be in demand.
Whether a family member is recovering from the long-term effects of the coronavirus, or living with frailty that results from the natural ageing process, home care ensures that top priorities like comfort and safety can be met on a regular basis.
More and more people are paying for home care privately or in combination with government funding; anyone who is entitled to government funding for social care is able to select their own care provider.
Initial contact for franchise opportunities
Complete this form to register your intrest in joining the Guardian Angel Carers family.