24 Hour Live in Care can be a great alternative to Residential Care. You can stay at home in your familiar surroundings whilst still getting the level of support that you want.
This can be an especially beneficial option for someone with Dementia or Alzheimers. The familiarity of the home environment, full of all your memories is much more reassuring than a new setting filled with new people.
We can provide the same regular carer, meaning continuity of care and a familiar face. Having someone on hand to give constant support can be so comforting for both you and your friends or relatives. Knowing that there is always someone around, 24 hours a day, to make sure all of your needs are met provides invaluable peace of mind.
Whether you would like a long term or short term service, we can tailor our live in care service based on your situation. Have a look through some of our most popular categories of care below:
- Convalescent Care – If you are recovering from an injury, illness or operation we can arrange for a CareAngel to be on hand during your recuperation.
- Respite Care – If you’re currently supported by a loved one, we can deliver this temporary service in order to provide them with a break.
- Short Term – If you have a special occasion coming up, perhaps a holiday or big event then we can offer short term care to make everything run a little smoother.
- Long Term – We also love to provide long term care for anyone that would like to make us part of their daily routines.
- Care For Couples – We can always support more than one person within a home, this gives you the opportunity to live together for longer and can often be more cost-efficient than Residential Care.
- Palliative Care – With our contacts, we can facilitate all the care you need in your own home so that there’s no need to move to a hospice.
How does live in Care work?
Your CareAngel will live in your home with you 24 hours a day. Of course your carer will be entitled to a break (2 hours rest in every 24) and will need somewhere to get their 8 hours of sleep each night.
Our CareAngels are not just there to provide personal live in care. They will be more than happy to complete a whole range of other duties for or with you. After all, you both have all day!
Domestic Tasks – We can help with food preparation, shopping, cleaning, changing bed linen, decluttering, laundry and any other chores around the home.
Healthcare – Your CareAngel will be able to assist with personal hygiene, medication as well as driving you to any medical appointments.
Pet Care – If there is an animal in your home that needs looking after then your carer will be more than happy to help. We can walk your pets, feed them and even drive them to them vet!
Social – Staying connected to your friends and family is incredibly important. Having a live in carer means that making and keeping connections becomes easier. We can support you to attend groups and activities, drive you to visit friends and family, or assist in hosting guests at home. One of the biggest benefits of having a live in carer is simply the companionship. We love a good cuppa!
If Live in care sounds like it would be suitable for you or a loved one, please contact us for more information. Let us help you maintain your independence in your own home.