24 hour live in care for peace of mind
A live in carer (CareAngel, as we like to call them) will be living with you 24 hours a day. They will provide companionship, assist with personal care and domestic duties, all in the comfort of your own home. Having a 24 hour carer gives you and your family peace of mind. Our CareAngels are entitled to 2 hours rest break during the day, as well as 8 hours sleep.
Benefits of live in care
- Uniquely tailored care for your needs
- Home sweet home, surrounded by a lifetime of memories
- Peace of mind around the clock
- Continuity of care
- Costs comparable to residential care, and often more cost effective for couples
What is a live in care day like with a CareAngel?
Our 24-hour care at home, your CareAngel will work with you and your family to deliver the personalised care plan, that includes your requirements on any essential care, household duties and daily activities.
Your care plan will set out how you and your CareAngel's routine will look. Our live-in care also supports personal care services for seniors and home care clients to care for your hygiene. Your CareAngels will help you to get washed and dressed and help with mobility and preparing breakfast.
You can relax while they do the household chores, and chat over a coffee about meeting with your interest group later…. or about how you will walk your dog in the park and get some fresh air in the afternoon.
Your live-in CareAngel will be on hand to remind you to take your medication and for changing medical apparatus. They will make dinner and perhaps challenge you to a game of cards before you both settle into the evening to watch a film or your favourite TV series.
Ultimately you will be able to get excellent, safe 24-hour home care and enjoy the familiarity of your domestic routines, in the comfort of your own home, with someone you enjoy being with for good company.
We can support with the following types of live in care
- Convalescence care – recuperation post operation
- Respite care – providing a break for a family carer
- Short term – on holiday or for a special occasion
- Long term – best alternative to residential care
- Couples live in care – living life together for longer
- Palliative care – home sweet home rather a hospice