Business Franchise Opportunity
Invest in a rapidly growing resilient industry
Are you interested in running your own recession-proof business? Our home care franchise could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Statistics show the home care industry is currently growing and the future looks increasingly promising. For one thing, more people wish to remain in the comfort of their own home through later life. This creates opportunities you can benefit from, while assisting your local community.
Be part of the care industry, supporting society, while gaining independence and financial security.
When partnering with Guardian Angel Carers on such a venture, you get all the training, guidance and support required to maximise success.
Why is Guardian Angel Carers a smart business decision?
1. The ‘know how’ you are investing in has demonstrated excellence in care. An example is our overall outstanding rating with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) from our Head Office team.
2. Our motivation and value system run through all that we do. This creates our unique and highly successful culture, and makes it easy to replicate in your franchise.
3. We care compassionately for clients, but also our network. The unique culture and robust processes will enable and support your success.
4. With an Olympian at the helm, have no doubt of Guardian Angel Carers’ focus, drive and determination, especially in the face of adversity. This empowers us all to realise and achieve goals.
5. We are committed to the future success and ongoing development of our services. Therefore, we are market leaders in the innovative use of technology to drive our business and optimise care.
6. We firmly believe that we have a responsibility to care for our planet, which is why we are committed to ‘going green’. Our office is paperless. We reduce, reuse and recycle, following our green code of ethics.
How market evolution benefits
your business opportunities
Did you know the UK’s population demographics are changing, with the ageing population steadily growing? Furthermore, data explains why the home care industry is experiencing immense growth:
- By 2042 an estimated 24% of the British population will be 65 or older. (Office of National Statistics)
- Most people who live with poor health are 65 or older. (AgeUK)
- Over 50% of those over 65 and living with poor health have at least one long-term health condition
- Approximately 33% of people over 65 and living with poor health report feeling lonely and isolated
- 97% of people in need of care would rather stay at home and receive care than enter residential care
- 98% of people who receive home care agree that receiving care at home improves their quality of life
- There is a growing prevalence of conditions like dementia, and rising numbers of cancer diagnoses in the UK
Enquire About A Franchise OpportunityMake an Enquiry
“I was inspired by Christina, she was the main driving force for me choosing Guardian Angel Carers over other franchise opportunities, she is inspirational and her values met mine. I wanted to bring an outstanding Care Business to my local community and help local people lead the best lives possible, Guardian Angel Carers gives me the best possible opportunity to make my vision a reality”
Andy Smith – Business Owner Guardian Angel Carers Lincoln & Newark
“As the first franchisee for Guardian Angel Carers, I remember the very early days where we were still navigating the journey for franchisees. Isn’t it amazing what you can achieve in just 5 years!
Christina has built an incredible team of experts in a variety of areas that I can call upon for support. We will never know everything in care but with our network’s experience, knowledge, and skill, I have never felt more supported!”
Louise Cobban – Business Owner Guardian Angel Carers Spelthorne
“As a new franchisee the journey at the beginning is both exciting and daunting. The franchise team have been there to help guide and support through the initial set-up stages offering both sound advice and encouragement when needed. Knowing that Guardian Angels has existed for more than 10 years delivering outstanding care means there is a huge wealth of experience within the organisation to overcome any challenge.”
Matt Parkinson – Business Owner Guardian Angel Carers Banstead