Home Care in Guildford
You and your family can have peace of mind
Adding Value With Guildford Home Care Support
Professional, experienced home care support can make a world of difference to people and families throughout Guildford and the surrounding area. Our services ensure that whatever level of assistance you need to feel safe, comfortable and well, you can remain in your own home.
We focus on family-feel care that respects your wishes and independence, and is customised to your needs, with a broad range of support including domiciliary and personal care, help around your home, assistance attending activities, groups and social engagements, and keeping you company whenever you need it.
Home Care Services
Our domestic care is a great way to help you lighten the load. A tidy and clean home significantly improves our sense of wellbeing, so getting our CareAngels in to help is like a breath of fresh air.
Our CareAngels are out and about in your community offering friendly and high-quality visiting home care to suit your routines, in the comfort of your home.
Companionship & Shopping
Through our companion care services, you’ll never feel alone with a CareAngel by your side bringing welcome companion care, and often the shopping too.
Our overnight home care offers a reassuring service providing the ease of someone you can trust to be there for you at night, whilst enabling you to stay in the sanctuary of your home, in the comfort of your own bed.
Meeting the Talented Guardian Angel Carers Guildford Team
The Guildford branch of Guardian Angel Carers is proud to offer outstanding quality care, led by our experienced, local owners Tim Corry and Alex Duncan, both of whom have served as Officer pilots, based at RAF Odiham less than 20 miles from our home care head office.
We know how much being part of the local community, and living with dignity and autonomy over your routines means and ensure that every care recipient is actively encouraged to share their preferences and decide how they’d like to spend their days.
The Warmth of Local Home Care in Guildford
Our local CareAngels team brings expertise and hands-on knowledge to each care client, offering a diverse array of services that can be adapted to your needs, or adjusted should the health or requirements of yourself or a loved one change over time.
Guildford Home Care Solutions
We provide home care services throughout the Guildford area:
- Warm, friendly companionship care, an essential support service for people living alone and who feel they may become isolated or lonely.
- Nutrition support, helping with home cooking, grocery shopping and ensuring you have a warm, freshly prepared meal.
- Domiciliary help, covering any chores or tasks around your home – that can include laundry, cleaning, pet care, ironing, shopping and other requirements.
- Medication and mobility assistance, ensuring you take your medications at the right time, and have help getting out and about or simply enjoying the fresh air in your garden.
Home care in Guildford can vary from visiting care, with pre-agreed days of the weeks and times when your carer will visit to overnight care where a skilled carer remains on hand from dusk until dawn.
Examples of home care
Your Guildford custom care plan can incorporate elements of the following:
- Companionship: Some welcome companionship for your day and a little extra help around the house with cleaning or walking the dog.
- Visiting Care: Stay happily independent at home, while our carers assist with tasks such as meals, taking you to appointments, enjoying hobbies or seeing friends.
- Specialist Care: Our CareAngels are highly trained to provide specialist care, supporting a range of conditions such as Dementia and Alzheimers, Parkinson’s, Diabetes and many more.
Guardian Angel Carers recruits local home care professionals who share our dedication to high-quality, respectful care, matching carers carefully with each person or family based on your interests, support needs and preferences.
We are proud to deliver vital assistance to local residents across Guildford and the surrounding area and do everything possible to ensure each client remains a valued community member, and has the assistance needed to attend events and maintain their social contacts.
Our branch is fully regulated and registered with the English regulator – the Care Quality Commission. We welcome clients and families to share feedback, thoughts and requests to help us progress and expand our services to meet evolving home care needs.
Home care is an ideal solution in many scenarios, whether because you or a loved one needs help around the home following a hospital stay or during stroke rehabilitation, require respite care or ongoing support, or need specialist help with conditions such as cancer and dementia.
Deciding on the right home care services and frequency may be difficult, and we remain available to have a chat at any time, explaining how home care support works, and how that might fulfil your requirements.
Get in touch with us today. We will listen, guide and advise you on the best options for you, even if that means referring you elsewhere.
Our carers are trained and skilled. You can trust us to provide quality home care for a host of conditions.