Part Time Care Jobs
Apply For a Part Time Home Care Job in Reading
Guardian Angel Carers in Reading is a high-quality, private provider of home care services, with varied, rewarding and long-term positions often available for part-time applicants.
Roles are structured in different ways, depending on the needs of our clients and the availability of our CareAngels. A part-time role could involve a number of hours delivered on set days of the week or weekend-only positions, for example.
Visit our Reading home care jobs page to learn more about all available vacancies:
Guaranteed Contracts AvailableAPPLY NOW
Applying for a Part-Time Home Care Role in Reading
Our carers receive excellent pay, rewards and benefits, working as part of an innovative and enthusiastic care team focused on individualised, person-centred care to ensure everybody we support can live safely, independently and with the right level of assistance.
Many part-time carers coordinate shifts around other obligations and responsibilities and have the opportunity to work towards professional qualifications supported by our local Reading management team. We aim to be as flexible as possible, matching carers with the right placements for their skills and preferred shift patterns.
Part-time vacancies that arise can include carers and care assistants, with duties potentially including:
- Domiciliary and domestic care, providing help with cooking, shopping, cleaning, laundry and other tasks around the home.
- Companionship care and social support, enabling people to engage in their favourite activities or hobbies, attend events or occasions and have a friendly, warm carer to keep them company.
- Mobility assistance and personal care, offering professional, compassionate and respectful help with things like washing, dressing and taking medications.
Our tailored care packages mean that every role or placement may be different, and we prioritise candidates with the patient, kind nature important to quality care, with a flexible attitude to responding to individual’s needs and wishes.
What to Expect From a Part-Time Home Care Position
Pay and Benefits
We are delighted to have a fantastic team of CareAngels working across Reading and the surrounding area and recognise that part-time roles are just as valuable and important to our clients as any other. Shifts can be structured as required, coordinating visiting care to ensure carers have sufficient time to travel between clients’ homes.
Guardian Angel Carers offers a competitive package of remuneration, including:
- Confirmed hourly rates of pay above industry averages.
- Supplementary pay for bank holidays.
- Paid mileage for journeys in between care calls.
- AA breakdown cover and a yearly holiday entitlement.
- Annual bonus schemes and a referral programme.
- Blue Light Discount Cards for all carers.
- Paid training, including a Care Certificate and other qualification support.
- Access to our workplace pension scheme.
Alongside these benefits, our working culture is supportive, friendly and inclusive. We encourage all carers to expand their knowledge and skills and develop a long-term career in private home care.