- Excellent pay rates
- Working contracts to suit you
- Holiday and travel pay
- Pension scheme
- Six monthly bonus
- Refer a friend bonus up to £500
- First class training
- On-going professional development
- Part of a vibrant team
- Opportunity to work with a friendly supportive team
- A range of additional employee perks
Care for a career to suit your lifestyle and family commitments?
Work available from 7am to 10pm, must be available alternate weekends
Pick your days & hours, but please note our peak times are 7-11am and 5- 10pm
Various shifts available for a minimum of 1 week. Must be fluent in English
Vary from 9-12 hour shifts either waking or sleeping nights, anytime from 7pm to 9am
Our CareAngels are:
- Caring, kind and compassionate by nature
- Highly reliable and trustworthy
- Able to communicate and be professional at all times
- Fluent in English, as well as competent reading and writing skills
- CareAngels must drive (cycling rounds possible in city centres)
- Able to work alternate weekends OR one day every weekend
- Have availability during our peak hours 7-11am and 5-10pm
Could this be you?
“We are a growing company, and believe in creating career development opportunities for our Care Team. Over 50% of our office team started as CareAngels.”
Christina Handasyde Dick (Bassadone), founder
Contact Guardian Angel Carers today.
Complete this form to get in touch with your local branch to arrange a free
no obligation care assessment today.