Night Carer Jobs
Apply For a Night Home Care Job in Chichester
Waking night home care roles are an essential service we provide for many of our valued clients and their families, assuring a professional home carer is on hand throughout the evening and night. The hours of darkness can be concerning or worrying, with practical implications such as difficulty navigating stairs or remembering to take essential medications.
Our Chichester team is often looking for professional and enthusiastic night carers who can provide this important care and support local individuals with a tailored, person-first approach. Apply now for a night care worker job.
The clients we support enjoy their bedtime routine, which could vary from watching TV, reading, supper, or just talking about their day.
When they are asleep, you may be completing light domestic duties, monitoring the client’s whilst they sleep and supporting those who are awake during the night. You could also be supporting your clients when they wake in the morning with breakfast and medication.
Visit our Chichester home care jobs page to learn more about all available vacancies:
Guaranteed Contracts AvailableAPPLY NOW
Essential Skills and Qualities for a Night Carer Job
Waking night carer vacancies are often ideal for carers looking for a way to progress in their careers, learn new skills, and enjoy a rewarding work life without requiring the standard office hours that are often incompatible with other commitments.
Guardian Angel Carers takes great pride in the quality and reputation of our fantastic CareAngels team and prioritises compassion, practical abilities, and care experience.
Night care jobs can vary, from sleep-in positions to waking carers – we often have upcoming night care posts as our Chichester team grows and welcome applicants who wish to express an interest in any current or forthcoming jobs. Apply Now!
Some of the criteria we look for to fill a night carer job include:
- Reliability: ensuring your clients can depend on you to be on time, punctual, and available for bedtime routines, waking up in the morning, or relaxing at the end of the day.
- A helpful attitude: waking carers can add value to clients’ experiences by undertaking light domestic duties while they rest, such as washing or cleaning, while monitoring the individual’s well-being and safety.
- Kindness and warmth: trusting a carer to keep a watchful eye over your welfare overnight commands an individual who is patient, respectful, trustworthy, and kind, able to reassure and ensure their clients feel well cared for.
Chichester Night Carer Pay & Benefits
Role Benefits & Career Opportunities
We provide a highly competitive range of pay, rewards and benefits to recognise the skill, energy, and passion our CareAngels offer the local community and how they enrich and support the quality of life and welfare of our clients.
Full details and payment terms are listed in each vacancy, but as an indication, we offer the following:
- Competitive hourly rates and pay
- Higher rates of pay for bank holiday shifts
- Flexible working hours and efficient rostering
- Paid travel within a shift of £0.45 a mile
- Complimentary breakdown cover for your vehicle
- Optional referral schemes with incentives of up to £200
- A Blue Light Card with national discounts
- Access to our pension fund
Alongside pay, support and other benefits, Guardian Angel Carers has an excellent range of additional perks to ensure every CareAngel can thrive and flourish as part of our outstanding care network.
We provide fully funded training opportunities and the chance to progress towards a formal NVQ to help you learn, grow, and excel as a care professional.