- Excellent pay rates
- Working contracts to suit you
- Holiday and travel pay
- Pension scheme
- Six monthly bonus
- Refer a friend bonus up to £500
- Free car breakdown insurance
- Employee Perkbox
- First class training
- On-going professional development
- Part of a vibrant team
- Opportunity to work with a friendly supportive team
Care for a career to suit your lifestyle and family commitments?
Work available from 7am to 10pm, must be available alternate weekends
Pick your days & hours, but please note our peak times are 7-11am and 5- 10pm
Various shifts available for a minimum of 1 week. Must be fluent in English
Vary from 9-12 hour shifts either waking or sleeping nights, anytime from 7pm to 9am
Our CareAngels are:
- Caring, kind and compassionate by nature
- Highly reliable and trustworthy
- Able to communicate and conduct yourself professionally at all times
- Fluent in English, as well as competent reading and writing skills
- Hourly CareAngels must drive (cycling rounds will be considered in City centres)
- Able to work alternate weekends OR one day every weekend
- Have availability during our peak hours 7-11am and 5-10pm
Could this be you?
“We are a growing company, and believe in creating career development opportunities for our Care Team, so much so that over 50% of our office team started as CareAngels.”
Christina Bassadone, founder
Frequently Asked Questions?
Will I have to wash and dress someone?
No. Our Angel Reserve team are to support with the softer, yet still essential, side of care. We aim to keep visits to meal and medication support only. There may be occasions that a client goes to the toilet during your visit, and may want assistance with their mobility.
What hours do I have to work?
This is up to you. Whilst our peak hours are typically 7am to 11am and 5pm to 10pm, we are very happy to have people’s support at any hour of the day or night to provide much needed assistance to allow our front line carers to focus on the more challenging aspect of care.
Will I get paid?
Yes. We pay £11.50-12.50 per hour*** of contact time with a client, and 35 pence per mile for travel. We aim to limit travel to a maximum of 15 minutes from your home and between each client. *** £11.75-12.75 per hour from 1st April.
Do I need a car?
Mostly yes. However, if you live in a built up area and we have a client near you with lower level care needs, then lets talk 🙂
Why do I need to do training to help with meals and companionship?
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and therefore follow strict guidelines on how our service is delivered to ensure it is safe and effective. The training will cover:
- Safe administration of medication
- Nutrition and hydration
- How to safely support someone who is frail, without putting yourself at risk
- Record keeping – using our smart App
What dates are the training?
- Tuesday 17th March 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 21st March 9am to 5pm
- Monday 30th March 5pm to 9:30pm (part 1)
- Tuesday 31st March 5pm to 9:30pm (part 2)
- Wednesday 1st April 9am to 5pm
- Saturday 18th April 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday 21st April 5pm to 9:30pm (part 1)
- Wednesday 22nd April 5pm to 9:30pm (part 2)
- Thursday 23rd April 9am to 5pm
What if I’d like to become a fully fledged CareAngel?
We’d also love to hear from you! The training is 3 days, with some additional home learning (circa 9 hours). The next training dates are 24th to 26th March and 14th to 16th April.
Register now or contact our recruitment team, Nicola or Kayleigh, on email@example.com or 01243 216416 option 4 for more information. They would love to hear from you, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider this. We hope we can all pull together as a community to support our most vulnerable, whilst perhaps also creating additional earning opportunities to those facing work closures.
Your local branch:
Our home care Chichester and live-in care agency is based in our beautiful HQ barn in Apuldram, which is the original Guardian Angel Carers branch of our Chichester based founder, Christina Bassadone. As an ex-Olympian sailor, Chichester Harbour was the natural location for her to set up and create our CQC outstanding Chichester home care and live-in care services.
East Wing, The Granary, Oak Lane, Apuldram Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7FD
Telephone: 01243 216416
Contact Guardian Angel Carers today.
Complete this form to get in touch with your local branch to arrange a free no obligation care assesment today.